CANDY CORN NUTRITION. christmas candy house
Candy Corn Nutrition
- A form of chewy candy shaped like a large kernel of corn
- Candy corn is a confection popular in the United States and Canada, particularly in autumn around Halloween. Candy corn was created in the 1880s by George Renninger of the Wunderlee Candy Company, the three colors of the candy mimic the appearance of North American corn.
- a small yellow and white candy shaped to resemble a kernel of corn
- 50 cals in 15 g pouch (0 fat)– all sugar and salt. Leave ‘em out in a bowl and everyone eats them. They’re like Doritos, you can’t have just one.
- The process of providing or obtaining the food necessary for health and growth
- Food; nourishment
- nutriment: a source of materials to nourish the body
- the scientific study of food and drink (especially in humans)
- The branch of science that deals with nutrients and nutrition, particularly in humans
- (physiology) the organic process of nourishing or being nourished; the processes by which an organism assimilates food and uses it for growth and maintenance
sugar, corn syrup, egg whites, honey, soy protein, salt, artificial flavors, confectioner’s glaze, carnauba wax, FD&C Red 3, yellow 5 yellow 6 and titanium dioxide (for color). Allergens: product contains egg and soy
corn syrup, sugar, gelatin, citric acid, sorbitol, natural and artificial flavors, FD&C yellow no. 5 & 6, Blue No. 1, Red No. 40, vegetable oil (coconut) and carnauba wax (used for anti-sticking)
Allergens: Produced in a plat that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk products.
corn syrup, sugar, modified food starch, citric acid, sodium citrate, oil of orange, artificial colors (including FD&C yellow #6 and blue #1)
Allergens: Packaged in a facility that handles tree nuts, peanuts, milk, soy products, egg whites and wheat.
corn syrup, sugar, ground roasted peanuts, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, cocoa, molasses and less than 1% of whey, confectioner’s corn flakes, nonfat milk, salt, lactic acid esters, soy lecithin, soybean oil, cornstarch, artificial flavors, TBHQ and citric acid (to preserve freshness), yellow 5 and red 40
sugar, roasted peanuts, corn syrup, hydrogenated palm kernel and coconut oil, nonfat milk, high fructose corn syrup, cocoa and less then 1% of glycerin dextrose, whey, salt, artificial and natural flavors, soy lecithin, soybean oil, carrageenan, TBHQ and citric acid (to preserve freshness), lactic acid esters.
sugar, corn syrup, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, citric acid (may contain malic acid), condensed skim milk, cocoa, whey, soy lecithin, artificial and natural flavors.
Nutrition info and ingredients